Friday, January 11, 2008

Yay ! My blog uhhs . Welcome ~

Hi =)
This my 1st day having my very own blog luhhs =]
After seeing sooo many friends of mine having their own blog,
so come here ' chit toh chit toh '. Luckily Felicia offered me help if i have any problems with it.

Duno if can updated everyday or not.

Almost late for school today. Walking like a crab as my knee was injured the day before
during my basketball training session due to tooo ' semangat ' hustling for the ball .

Ahh ~ something very nice wanna tell luh.
For the training, Coach Ray ; Lin Choong call us to play 3v3.
Me, Julian, & Wei Hung was in a team.
1st match, Wei Hung scored.
2nd match, Julian scored.
3rd match, I SCORED ~ Its quite an amazing play when i stole Afiq's ball &
i go for a 3pointer. The shot was smooth luuhs. My fellow training mates got high with the shot i made. All ' whoa !! 'So nice lah the feeling =)
We are the 1st team to win 3 games consecutively.
Coach called us to go over him to write down our names.
After that, 2v2.
I fell down luhhs ! Its raining the night before & the court was wet.
Coach & u6bc ppl brought the broom to sweep the court. But still very wet & slippery + muddy.
Me & joshua vs kenyon + wei hung.
Me & joshua scored 2 for our lines.
Kenyon made me fell down. SLAPS !



Today soooo sien in school lahhs.
1st 2 period is PJ.
So, went to friend's class, 5M go chit-chat.
Wei Lim is so funny, talking bout some funny things.
He almost hit the teacher that i hate the most, always catch me; say my hair long lah
kpkb sia.

Leo club B.O.D meeting @ 12;30pm .
Meeting over @ 1:45pm.
Called mama to fetch me @ 2pm so still have around 10minutes + .

So, walked over to basketball court luhh.
Saw my teacher's son & his friend at there, complaining bout the backboard fixed till not straight. YALOH ! Pay money edi still nvr do properly.

But it should be my leo club project . thanks to that fatty sim say kiat, make me cant finish it on my own, & idiotics juniors play with the orange paint i bought & spilled it over the court.
Kanasai lahhs.

Back at home, i slept & my dad's worker was outside my house hon-ing the lorry.
I was sleeping LOL ! He said he waited for me soo long only i open gate for him & asking
if i was sleeping or not. So funny

After having lunch, i cleaned my wounds luhhs.
So pain when i wash it with warm water, but i just hold the pain.
Then, read the firsy aid book & see how to dress it with medicine & cotton gauze.
Now my knee got a big patch of medical tapes.

Thats all for today luhh.
Blogging is fun ehh ~ ^_^ V

LOVE ALL ~

No comments: