Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wednesday liaooos ; soo packed lah todays schedule . . . .

Back to home from school @ 1:10 pm luhh .. mama today so on time .. normally late liaos only come fetch me bac home de zzz . Thens before that waiting in front school, chatting with Julian bout basketball training stuffs .. he got go u6bc training lahhs ! kanasai kao. Got some girls standing at the gate .. saw some cute cute de WAHAHAHA ... -.-ll

4:00~5:30 Add maths class. Anthony tought us on A.Progression. Finally i can get on what the hell is the question is asking for. understand liaos sooo syok .. no need worry liaos.

thens, mum bring me go Taipan luhh .. go buy food & drinks den 6pm go to Mr.Ling's class again ... got half an hour more .. so do my add maths work luhh .. so guai LOL.

Oh ya some thing happy here to say .. saw back my pri 6 friend luhh !!! soooo long nvr see him liao lahh ... but once i saw him i know he is Bi Hung liaos luhh .. he still blur case duno who i am .. SLAPS !

Night time wahhahahhaha .. my dad took out his 20 years old Sony FH-7 MK III mini-combo amplifier ... omg it still can work very very fine. Older then me haha .. 20 years .. when i'm small that time also got liao luhh.. soo happy to have that amplifier to get fixed in my room .. & will get a cd-player soon .. can listen to songs every seconds liaos .. muahahhaa ..

Aftre finishing my history notes, jiu sleep liaos ..

=0 A 17 y's.O LIFE. tired

No comments: