Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday !

Uhh .. today ahh.. woke up at 6am luhhs.. duno why wake up so early ..
Woke up liaos.. as usual luhh, walk to computer, bend down, press 'ON', walk to toilet, pee, wash hands & face, sit in front computer LOL.

Logged into maple awhile; then find my israeli friend, Samar & Maha in FM cc20 luh. Have some chats, then went to train. But something very very coincidence happened lols. My naughty nephew, nitesunz aka Ooi Win Shen went to cyber cafe with his friends to play games early in the morning. He camed into the map where i was luhhs. So ngam lol. Then jiu logged out liaos luhh. Ntg to do, so watched Hanazakari No Kimitachi e @ chrunchyroll.com ; episode 12 (part 2) which is the final episode. Not even 15 minutes, sien dao wan die ahh. So, alt+f4 again .. haha..

Went to bath, cleaned my knee wounds & apply new dressings. Luckily not pain liaos when i bath.. phew . Then, mum woke up & saw me inside toilet washing my hands & she shout at me luhhs. Almost scare the hell out of me !!!

And yahh ~ so many coincidence luhh today. When going out to McD, saw my new friend, Stephanie which is just staying a row in front of my house inside her car. She waved at me & i wave back at her luhh.

@ 10:30am, Mcdonald. Got Leo Club meeting regarding the I.U Day in March.. this year's theme is ' Italian Escapade ' . Sounds fun & mysterious hor ? I.U day means International Understanding Day luhhs. Its a day which the organisers introduce cultures of the selected countries to the club members luuh. Hoping to be there at that day .. can meet more friends :p
Before meeting starts, went to Watsons to reload phone. RM10. pokkai-ed liaos.

@ 12pm. Moved to another place because McD are having party for the damn-stupid ' Kumon Tuition Centre '. Lame kao. & the kids at McD so noisy lahh. Ppl having meeting & they are screaming inside the mini playpark. At the new place, duno what strawberry restaurant; & saw the menu .. not much of strawberry choices .. duno why wanna put that name LOL. Ordered ice lemon tea. RM 2.20 + 5% service tax & 5% gov.tax . RM2.42. Left RM3 in wallet.

@ 1:1xpm. Called mama to fetch me back home. 2:30pm ~ 4:30pm got Chemistry tuition ahhs ! SIEN ! Just came back from tuition luhh now. Ate chocolate donuts .. yummy ~

Heard this song when in da strawberry restaurant. nice song

OneRepublic - Apologize

I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new
I loved you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...

No comments: