Sunday, January 13, 2008

愛してる 

私が愛することを知っている,これはなぜ私にか?
私が悲しいことを知らない?なぜ ?
私を放っておいてはいけない .


Sunday ~ woke up @6am today also luhh.. no mood to sleep late.. cant sleep .. duno why luhhs,
then thought wanna go for basketball to train my shootings... monday got training session uhhs.
But then my knee haven heal yet, so dowanna too stress up my leg luhh.. soo tired .

Morning went to PJ Old Town Street for breakfast luhh. Had char kuay teow ... wahahaha
..

Thens, went to Mid Valley luhh.. walk myself .. go around to look for new basketball shoes.. but no use lahhs .. Nike & Adidas still cant compare with my dearest Iverson's Reebok .. my current basketball shoes is Answer Xii (8) luhh .. still the most comfortable to me ... others totally sucked.

After that, went to arcade to see people play the Midnight Bay Race .. something like Initial D game.. also need the license.. but this is much more nicer.. saw those pro's there .. so yeng ! But seems so lifeless lah, nvr go work & stay there play from morning till night ...

After that, go IT centre to look for my ZEN stone mp3's silicon casing luh.. my new mp3 got scratched ahh ! but dens ... so stupid la. a new mp3 cost $139. The casing cost $119. BUY A NEW ONE BETTER LAHHS ! in the end, smiled & faster runs away //.

Then eat bak kut teh at old klang for dinner .. ehh .. bak kut teh sangat sedap lah LOL !

Tomorrow is MONDAY ! YAY ! Can wear tie to school ... so cool LOL ! Like tarzan huhh ..

Thats all for today luhh.. gonna sleep early today .. tmr got school ~

LOVEES:D

New song for my blog =D

Yuki No Hana by Mika Nakashima

No comments: