Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday morniiings ~

Sunday morning ahh ~ woke up liaos ... ntg to do ... listen to songs luhh.. den duno what happen to me suddenly LOL. took alot of photos today haha .. ntg better to do .. my room's stuffs all also got snapped by me liaos .. wahahaha ... if wanna see those photos can go my frienster profile luhh..

Here ----> http://profiles.friendster.com/all3niv3rs0n

SOMETHING STUPID HAPPENED ! MY ZEN stone mp3's ear plug's got bitten by a rat ! WTF ! see this laah . bit till got 2 hole edi .. stupid RAT !

AFter breakfast, go to The Gardens for shopping luhh .. den meet up my relatives at there ... so sians lah at there .. ntg suits me de .. Finally can wait till dinner luhh.. go eat the famous chicken wing @ Jalan Alor , KL. Tought can go back home luhh . So, fell asleep in papa's car. When wake up that time ! IM IN SUNWAY PYRAMID ! WTF ! SOoo dulans luh .. so tired liao still wan go walk .. luckily just buy some stuffs for my room luhh.. buy a new pillow ... FLUFFY ! <3>

Thens, upload photos & blogged luh .. Tired day ahh ...


LOVEES ;D

No comments: