Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thirst-DAY .

Its thursday again uhh .. school is boring lahhs .. always sleep nia .. i'm feeling that i'm becoming a pig liao luhh .. Teacher teaching, i lie down on the back of my hands & sleep .. JYang still ask :walao, sleep again ah you . siao eh ' LOL. what to do luhh. i'm so freaking sleepy.Biology class sleep for the whole 2 period, 1 hours & 10 minutes. LOL. teacher sure damm dulan with me liao lah everytime see me sleep.

Training againnnnnnnzzzzzzz... today ahh .. Coach Lim Choong didnt came luhh .. he sprained his ankle & went for acupunture treatment ... hope he will recover soon .

Then, his friend , which is also a coach camed & replace him today.. he's from Brunei uhh .. his name is C.J > Colombo James . How cool is his name !!! SEXY NAME LOL. He botak de .. same height as me bah .. & his training much much more easier then Lim Choong lah ! =)

Thens .. leg cramp again zzzzzz .

Picked loose ball,
Sprint for a lay-up,
Darren defending,
Layed-up, MISS ! WTF !
& fall & SHOUT LIKE HELL AHH !
Thens, CJ came over to me & help me straighten my leg.
SOOOO PAIN AHH !!! SHOUTS LUHH !
Thens, took a rest ahh. Hwei Xian still dare laught at me . SLAPS!
Training over, cheered U4 with fellow team mates & CJ, go back home took bath & blogged.
I'm going off for dinner now.


TAKE CARES GUYS ~ LOVES ALL OF YOU ~ =)

No comments: