Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday.. another rainy day.. shoes are wet. Have to wear sports shoes to school.
Yeah really. Sport shoes are much more comfortable than school shoes :]

Today duno why today felt so lost. Like having mood swings. Not PMS ahh -.-
Just feel like my brain simply think of things & cant concentrate de ..
Felt so emo zzz luckily have friends that talked & chat-ed with me so not that
boring le :D

Seriously. I love songs & hate it. Love it that it inspires me & hate it that
it makes me felt sooooo fkin emo. WHY !#@$#%@$%#!

Have 2 classes today. Tired. Waited @ mamak for sister for about 1 hour to finish her teaching @ STC. While waiting, sms-ed Brandon & My DEAREST TEACHER !
Cik Haslina ! or supposed to call Pn.Haslina le bah lol cause she got married not long ago.. my chemistry teacher .. but transfered to Perak. MISSED HER ALOT OMG!!!

Yeah, just as what my dad said; every meeting will come to an end. This is life isnt it ? Harsh things do happen. Just that we need to face it positively & everything will nvr go wrong :) How i hope my life will a wonderful ones. I've reached 20% of my dream life. 80% more to go & thats alot !! I'm almost 17 in a few months time.
Its time for me to think of my future. SPM !@#$@#$#$!

Future, the most important things to me & my family. Dad always wanted me to be a person that can contribute & able to take care of my own family just like him. Mummy always wanted me to be someone that can earn alot of money ( wonder why, she needs $$ ? LOL ).. & I always wanted to be someone that can have a colorful life.

My dream. Will it be achieved ? Or will it just remains as a dream ? Its depends on which route I took. Like the English Literature, " Route Not Taken ". Haih ; How i wish :)

Goodbye peoples . There will always be LOVE in you & I. Cause I ... xD

No comments: