Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday :]



Hearts Balloon :]

Its a tuesday today & also the 1st day of a new month, July. How I hope this will be a lucky month for me hee. OPPS ! Its July -.- Stephanie's birthday month haven buy tigger plushie yet OMG :x Promised her to give here as present. Find weekend free den fast fast go get. If not later thought I'm some sort of ppl that dont keep thier promise ._. ( perasan LOL )

Morning, English. Pn. Puteri call us to stand up & giv a short presentation about ourselves.

Title is ' What you like about yourself & what you dislike about yourself '

So, classmates was having fun & we're laughing at some mad ones.
My turn :D

Me: Err.. I like myself for being who I am ' ( This is so damm cool cause no one said
this )
Teacher : Ouwh .. so, what you dislike about yourself ?
Me: I dislikes myself ... duno leh .. being emo ?
Teacher : Emotional ? Are you sure ? You don't looks emotional.
Wai Ken : YOU ARE AS HARD AS A ROCK ! EMO ?
Me: * Act emo * Aih.. damm emo now ah teacher '*sits*
Wai Ken : LOL stupid you emo ? I nvr see you emo before. Always see u smiling only.
When ppl provoke you or kacau you, you like a rock like no feeling & don't
care de. You nvr get angry before. You should say u are very tolerant.
Jun Yang : Ya lah ! I wanna see how he emo. Edmund know lah is emo-king. You emo ?
Me : I emo dont let you all see only. LOL.

So sleepy in class. Eyelids half closing during maths. kpkb teacher always say we keep talking nvr do work. Sian daos. Do do loh.

After school, went to play ball cause sister sooooo freaking late also haven come fetch me. Wear school shoes play till feet also got 2 blisters liao. Pain T_T.

Back to home, parents went out. SO, ITS MY TIME MUAHAHHA. Mapled loh still got wad else. hee. Exchanged my heart balloons with fel ones. nvr thought that she will buy it so wanna make it as a gift :]

Physics class. Back to home, listened to songs & charged mp3 . Blogging now & going off for dinner soon.

Cya all ~ LOVES ALL

No comments: