Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday ~ One of my best day in da week but today, sucked totally.
Morning got PE. Teacher said wanna change PE to Physics -.- wtf everybody skipped class to go PE.Mana tau its chemistry. Next week baru physics. But that time at court edi loh. Stupid Nik come over & call us go back class zzz cb sial.

Finished chemistry, got drama competition. So, took the chance & went to play. Hit hard !

SO freaking boring. Just came back from my hair cut :D Tmr got Leo Farewell Party @ Secret Recipe, but I gotta go back to penang for my aunty's birthday dinner. SIANS. Ticket giv back teacher edi. Not even i can enjoy my near-last moment of the happy times in beloved Leo club T_T so sad ..

Byebye. FREAKIN BORING WHEN PARENTS ARE AT HOME !!! CANT MAPLE AT ALL WTF ! Gotta play during midnight -.- shhhh...

No comments: