Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WEDNESDAY !

Wednesday ... 2nd day back from penang ... finally back in home ahh .. 1st day back in home cant sleep =.= 12:30 midnight only can sleep ..

Morning woke up, onlined, bathed, go school.
Today got seminar .. whole day sia .. alot people ponteng lol.. not more den 10 ppl in my class zzz dens ..

While walking to the hall, damm funny .. stupid Gunasegaran suddenly call me char kuay diao zzzz den i call him back zhu cheong fun & guess wad =.= he called me BAK KUT TEH LOL !!! Then Edward go call him with lots of food names .. chapati, tosei & i called him Nasi Kandar LOL.. cause he indian mah =.=

During seminar zzz edward keep on tickling me & poke me here & there .. sit beside him damm scary sia .. always touch me de .. duno is gay or wad

Got personality test loh .. i'm gold & orange color

Gold, Follow the Rules.
Orange, Loves Freedom.

I think i bit crazy .. if i loves freedom & how the hell i like to follow the rules sia zzz the test not right de lah

Thens .. before going back home .. leonard passed me the paperworks for him to organise 5on5 match for juniors .. need to help him type proposals .. just finished it luhh..

THE END.

LOVEES ;]

No comments: