Friday, February 1, 2008


Its friday again .. & as the same past 2 weeks. basketball court was used by the sec 1 & sec 2 guys for basketball training .. den went for high jump lol. its fun but only managed to jump over the bars a few times .. its low =.=

Thens .. ntg special lah .. just when aftre recess going the stairs, i think its the naughty stephanie that poked me again -.-'' i tot its my friend thats super lifeless would do that to me =.= turned around & heard her friend say: DAMN. & run away LOL.

During moral class, while copying notes, me & brandon keep on talking bout Mother Theresa LOL. I'M COPYING THE MOTHER THERESA LAH DUN KACAU ME 1ST. LET ME FINISH IT 1ST.

Weilim: oi ! borrow ur book faster !
yC: I'm copying the mother theresa one lah . wait lah ! almost finish edi
Weilim : fcuker lah u see lah teacher come back edi !Brandon borrow ur book.
Brandon : Copying the mother theresa one lah. wait

lol kao.

Thens .. while surfing to find information on my new Iverson' basketball shoes, found this ! Iverson's biography titled

Only the Strong Survive: The Odyssey of Allen Iverson .

But its quite old edi .. since 2002 de .. not much new things luhh. so gonna wait for his newest biography =) Allen Iverson. The greatest legend in the NBA history !

Thats all for today =) CNY coming very very soon ! yeah baby !

No comments: