Monday, February 18, 2008

=.=

Its Monday again ... today forgotten to bring tie to school LOL ! Go in school thro the front gate, Puan Vijaya was at there waiting to catch those students without tie.. den i was like just walk past den got a prefect hold me down & ask where is my tie zzz i just say that i left it in my class i going to go take it .. den get pass them liao .. IDIOTS BAKA ! Like that also can gimme get thro. Then during assembly tio again .. puan vijaya ask where is my tie den i say the prefect write my name edi LOL. how pro am i fooling teachers & prefects =.=

Weather hot ahh .. so tired & slept during add maths .. luckily its just Integration & i'm ok at this chapter =)

Reached home liao ... eat lunch & rushed to school liao luhhs.. 1st time wearing my new shoes play ball .. so comfortable =)

Training time ... today training fun sia . coach teach new things & Zone Defense =) Much better then other trainings ... love it .Play 5 vs 5 .. scored a 3 pointer & a 45 degree shot.. in a row =) HOT ! Soo godamm tired edi. coach still wan us to run the school field 400x400 for 15 minutes sia. i special case need to run 25 minutes because the last training i skipped the running part & run to buy water LOL. But in the end run 8 minutes den stop liao.

Before dismissing, coach told us that people that have 100% attendance will be 100% in the team . YEAH ! I HAVE 100% ATTENDANCE ! Now i have to worry bout my number .. only available from number 4~15. WHY dont have #3 sia ! i wan #3 !!! Take 13 ? Looks like I3 ( means Iverson#3 ) lol .. but its Bryan's number .. hmmph .. FELICIA HELP ME THINK ! =) & tell me in c-box ... hehe

Back to home .. tired sia ..

No comments: