Saturday, February 16, 2008

SATURDAY

Its saturday ... hmmph .. woke up morning 7am loh.. right leg calf pain loh wtf .. cant stretch my leg at all. its like hardened edi .. hope my leg recovers soon loh .. if not canot go training edi ... ( yay ! can skip suicides in 32 seconds for twice WAHAHAHAHAHA ).

lalala .... ntg much lah .. my stupid dad always like to kpkb . He says that my sister simply put the medicine on the table. EH ! ITS CHEWING GUM LAH DAI LOU ! how can u say its medicine & simply scold people like that. told u edi its candies den say wad u guess : IT STILL LOOKS THE SAME ! . i was like WTF ? den buay tahan liao scold him back loh. den he call me to shut up =.= pissed kao. Thens, dulan liao go for chemistry class.. so sleepy in class. i think i can fell asleep anytime but managed to stay awake till class is over.

Back to home now loh ... tmr need to go Mid Valley with ken vun to buy my shoes, Reebok Answer X. From $699 drop to $279 leh ! 40% discount SURE BUY LAH ! who so stupid dowan to get his favorite player's shoes leh .. i wanna buy with my own money, den dad kpkb say my shoes still good =.= 1 year + edi lah, the sole all the grip also no more le lah, so slippery how to play properly ! want me fall down HOR ?

Ntg much liaos .. just hope dear fel can get well soon .. promise me to be strong =) & i'm sure u can do it .

" I Am Who I Am " quoted from Allen Iverson. The singer 光良 go die lah ! go write a song copy this quote. i hate yous.

No comments: