Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its thurday today .. yay no tuition classes :)

Early morning at school, its BM period. Stupid Lau suddenly mad at those noisy students. NOT ME MUAHAHAHAHA. Those noisy students tio kao kao. Kena insult somemore HAHA. Dai sei.

So funny. When she was scolding ppl, a student from next class came in & asked to look for someone.

Mr.T: Selamat pagi cikgu. Boleh saya jumpa xxxx.( Good morning teacher can i see xxx)
P.Lau: JUMPA LAH ! BAWA DIA KELUAR ! CEPAT ! BAWA KELUAR !( shouting LOUD ! )
( SEE LAH ! BRING HIM OUT ! FASTER ! GET HIM OUT ! )
Mr.T: * Looks scared & just walk out of the class puzzled *

After he went out i burst into laughter -.- i was like *pshhtt* while teacher was still angry HAHAHA. So quiet & only my sound. My friend is like WTF ! WHY U LAUGH ? WAN TIO SCOLD IZIT !


So tired in school today. Slept in school for almost 2 hours -.- History & biology class cause teacher did not came into the class.

Today is a fun day in school. Duno why mood so good :) Saying goodbye to every friend i met while going back home. From my class till outside the big gate :r

Once reached home sleep again till 4pm. Then mom took feather duster & hit my butt. Woke up & had my lunch. Finished my homework & watched tv awhile & came online.

Its a short day. :)

Loves all my friends & everybody around me. No matter far or near to me now :x

No comments: