Saturday, June 7, 2008

Alright. I'll post something about today's happening :)

Morning woke up @ 9am. Went to computer & checkout the mapleglobal client i've left overnight to complete the download. YAY ! 100% & download complete. Installed & checkout VisionMaple. It went smooth :) HAHA Finally can play le. Lvl 10 Rogue ZZZ.

Skip that, today its the ROXY Summer Splash @ Sunway Lagoon. Took the ticket from my sister's friend & passed her my sis's Nike's cap & sunblock (scared become keling kia :x).

Downloaded some nice songs then go bath. Go buy newspaper & bread with dad. Did some add maths & tuition's Chemistry homework. Piece of cake.

2:10pm. Dad force me to wash my school shoes as its the opening of semester 2 on Monday. Washed & wait for mama come fetch me go tuition/ 2:30pm liao still haven come. Asked papa to fetch me loh.

After tuition, mama came & fetched me to Sunway Lagoon. Meet up with Ken Vun @ Starbucks. I didnt saw him. So called him.

Me: Oi reached edi where are you.
Ken: Starbucks lah.
Me: Where ? ( Turning around looking for him)
Ken: Look in front of you.
Me: ( Looked & cant find ) WHERE ?
Ken: Look behind you.
Me: WTF ! Fucker u sit here wear like that how to see you.

HAHA. Ken was just sitting on the table behind me when i was calling him. Didnt noticed him cause too many ppl le :x YAY CAN GO SUMMER SPLASH COME FASTER GO.

KEN : FUCK LAH DAMM ALOT PPL LAH CANT MOVE AT ALL YOU STILL WANNA GO.
ME: WTF ? WAIT SO LONG EDI CANT GO. THEN I COME FOR WAD ?
KEN: YOU LAH SO WAD TUITION FUCKER. SATURDAY FAMILY DAY LAH DAI LOU.
ME: I DONT PONTENG CLASSES.

..............................................


ME & KEN was fucking each other haha. & Ken met some USJ 5 friend, her name was Steffi. She's the girl that i helped her to retrieve her phone when her phone was stolen by those malay's in my school :]

& Planed ruined. Raining heavily. Sister cant go in also as its too packed. She went for movie. & Thanks SUMMER SPLASH FOR TREATING US SUCH A LONG-WAIT-FOR-NOTHING.

Back to home, felt so WTF. Looking at the 2 tickets i'm holding. Its a junk now. Useless.

Ate dinner & went for VisionMaple. Lvl 19 edi haha. Rogue & Hermit wanna-be. Fel's priest will heal me de hor :r Then suddenly vms got emergency shutdown & need to logout. Going for dota le.

Btw my IGN is Busbusx3 & my cottoncandie de is Felfelx3. MUAHAHAHAHA

Busbusx3
Felfelx3

Wad a nice name (:

Its fun blogging. I'll back again soon, very soon :x

No comments: