Thursday, June 12, 2008




1st pic. Hunting GFA's @ fog. Noobs come call me train him for 100k -.- & 9 Lvls. Somemore dare to fk my ahma ;<

2nd pic. Blured pic just wanna show my paperbox HAHA. nose haven take ss yet -.-
Why am i doing this SWT

Sunday -.- Boring day.

Never went out luhh .. only go out buy breakfast & stay at home makan. After makan,
do maths while listening to songs.

Parents went out for shopping T_T dump me & my grandma alone at home nia. SIEN !
Maple & maple is wad i can do at home -.- LOL actually seldom talk bout maple stuffs
in blog. Today exclusive !

Lv.127 edi =.= Hermit & waiting for release of 4th job.
Bought NX Paperbox overall @23mil.
Red nose @ 8mil.
& earned 3xmil & spended 3xmil.
zzz dont say better. go watch tv 1st. too bored edi

Fel online lah -.- sunday also nvr on de. duno go where le :r

No comments: