Saturday, May 9, 2009

YAY ! Finally broke my guitar's string for the 1st time HAHAHA !
Replace whole sets better >.< Curt Mangan strings, lol.
+ Intonation & setup = RM 72. Fark.

Songs that I can play now ^^
I mean rythm, not lead guitar >.< Need another guitarist as lead.. edmund faster go get electric guitar please, dont emo with your acoustic anymore.

List:
世界が終るまでは ( Till The End Of The World ) - by WANDS <--- Best Classic
Glamorous Sky - by NANA starring MIKA NAKASHIMA ( Cut it out, just MIKA NAKASHIMA, why must be NANA ! )
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions; YEAH !

Next song, Yuki No Hana by MIKA NAKASHIMA, WOOOOOOO !
I know, its gonna be damn fckin hard, but will try my best LOL.

I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith also on the way.

3 comments:

Edmund said...

I will forever emo wif my acoustic.

私のブログ My Blog =) - aLviN - said...

this is wad we call is emo kia

Edmund said...

Yeah baby! emo kia!