Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hihi, form 6 was good >.< Teachers good, classmates good, but hopefully I'll get my UPU offer @ July #$%@#

Yay ! Can play another new song already, which is another rock ballad, Always Somewhere by the Scorpions. Great solos & make good use of hammer-ons, pull-offs, & bendings. Leong pls stfu & stop saying that I cant play solo, I'll record & send it to you ( when I'm free LOL )

Note: @ tingting, if you are viewing mt blog, YOU'RE A GREAT PIANIST ! I like your vids @ youtube, playing mika's Last Waltz, Stars, Sakurairo Mau Koro & Shadows Of You, all my fav songs =D

2 comments:

Ting Ting said...

lol....hi. Thx so much for the compliment! Glad that I found a mika's fanz! Cheers

私のブログ My Blog =) - aLviN - said...

^^ you're welcome !
Do drop by always ..
Might update something about mika >.<