Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Yeah its kinda slow hahaha .. its already 2nd of January 2009 !

Well, you might think that I had abandoned my blog but actually its not .. just that my laziness pulled me apart :(

Review my 2008's December. The month everyone is drowned in the festive season & shooping spree . Everyday, I slept till 10pm++ .. & gotobed @ >12am. Its been a long time since I had went out to the basketball court that I used to go to 3-times-a-week.

Without the presence of my best friends around me after my SPM examinations .. life been boring :( I really miss my classmates & friends that I used to meet at school almost everyday, even those that I dont even know them & tagged as strangers.

I'm currently finding a vacancy to fill up my wallet O.o ! Lots of things to buy, to see & ironically, only able to dream about it. Heh, luckily CNY is just around the corner .. ang paos alot luhh ... can go buy anything I want liao.

Now I'm almost a full-time forummer :)

Find me @

forums.lowyat.net - xMika ( most active )
www.playpark.net/forums - xBusLovesMika ( not really active here anymore )
www.last.fm - xBus ,just joined & found some fans of my dearest Mika :)

Garena ? xbus is my name.

Downloading & watching Mika's show just now .. OMG WHY NHK SO STUPID ? 59TH KOUHAKU NOT AIRED IN NHK WORLD PREMIUM ? WTH ARE THEY THINKING BOUT ? Luckily, someone uploaded the recorded vid of it ..

Yeah .. same song again, ORION . Well, I'm really looking forward for her live performance of her new songs in her VOICE album. I love " Trust Your Voice" alot !
FYI, the tattoos on her wrist are real ones ! ( I knew it long time ago okay, i'm not wols )

Its kinda stupid for things like this to happen here in Malaysia.
Why is Malaysia always so slow for new stuffs to be released here ?
I had pre-ordered Mika's album "VOICE" since early December.
Until now, the stupid damned Speedy & Rock Corner not even had them in the racks yet.
Really felt wtf. Waited for so long. Should have just bought it online @ yesasia.com.
Why I go cancel order !@$^!%@!@#

Okay, I'm becoming a zombie soon .. dont even know the time & day already ..
ITS GONNA BE 3RD OF JANUARY 2009 soon !

No comments: