Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ahh ... god help me please
I'm in need of $$$$$
Shower me with cash please !


Alright, browsed lowyat.net as usual to find jobs ...
Found a vacancy @ PC Fair as promoter of Maxis Broadband ..
too bad full liao ...

Another job, @ Sunway Pyramid, Italiannese maybe.
RM1300 full time a month.
Maybe just going for part-time.

Went many many places to search for Mika's VOICE album.
Haven arrived yet. Sad.
So, cant wait le. Downloaded full album.
Very nice :) But I'll still buy the album for collection ! Wait the Speedy Video ppl to call me when the album arrives

Found out that my former class mate which has been in the same class with me since Form 1 to Form 5, Finn Tan Wee Lip read my blog :)
And my closest friends, Jia Qing is @ Beijing now under AFS programme, hope she enjoy her days @ there.
Not forgetting my close friends (you know you might be one of them)

As I can recall ... he still very small when I 1st met him @ 1 Seroja lol .. I'm not very big thou hahaha .. Sitting in front of me ... seldom talk, but indeed a smart kid.

Funny guy in class. Loves to call me CINA -.- As if he's not LOL.

Seriously, I miss the secondary school life.
Not seeing them 5-days-a-week really makes me lifeless (tokoh-tambah LOL)
SPM ! Its over for quite sometime now .. wonder when I will have the chance to met them again ...

Quit the solemn things ! XMAS IS COMING SOON ~ My boy, Leong Yik Mun - will be having his birthday @ the 24th. Maybe come out yumcha lo ? Not sure.

Long time nvr post so long riaos ...
Going interview tmr if can bah .. need to call the PIC 1st ..

So boring @ home everyday .. enjoying my dear Mika's song now, 11:59am .. OPPS !
12:00AM liao :(

December 12th. Good morning ! See ya guys around again some other day.


This sunday going for driving Undang course with Meng Yan & gang together :)

No comments: