Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its the 4th day of PMR exam for the sec 3 students :) Good luck to all !

Yeah i got back my results .... left English & Chemistry.

Wanna know my forecast results ? Its fkin bad

B.Malaysia : 3B ( Unfair T_T )
Mathematics: 1A Sap sui lah :]
Physics : 1A Wahahahaha :)
EST : 4B ( FCUK & SCREW THIS TOO ! Wth damm unfair can get 2A de T_T )
Add. Maths : 4B ( normal lah -.- )
History : 4B ( yeah same normal too )
English : Unknown
Chemistry : Unknown but most probably 4B zzz

Yeah i'm so sad with my results zzz only got three A1 zzz BM & EST so confident can get A2 de le ... BM paper gimme extra 10 minutes can finish edi de ... but then .. dowan say le lah.

For now, I'm studying everyday at home.
History, Chemistry, BM, Add.Maths,& English is the subject that I need to improve in this 4 weeks time. Now I'm undergoing History spree ... now I realised that for the whole year syllabus, I knew only 20% of the things I need to know. Darn it ..

SPM .. My target 6A 3B bah ... rojak also nvrmind .. :) cause I'm going for Form 6.
Anyone out there taking Form 6 ?

No comments: