Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its saturday =) yay

morning raining luhh
cant go out play basketball ..
so sien .. stay at home repair rooftop .. cause dad say the ceiling dripping water .
after that . need to go buy the rooftile.
go 4 shops to find also cant get grey color ones .. den go ss14 only can buy ..
RM 1.80 each LOL.

After that, chiong to chemistry class .. so sien ..
Back to home, throw bag on da floor & straight change clothes go play basketball..
my leg injured. both leg's bone damm pain. maybe due to overstressed by leg le bah ..
really need to rest .. & luckily, my shots are still accurate.
Been waiting for leg to recover & train up my moves again.

My main training target:
1. Dribbling ( left hand )
2. Crossovers. ( like Iverson's ones )
3. Cut & layup ( like Iverson's ones )
4. Passings. ( better passes )
5. Shots. ( jump shots & fade away )

& test are coming soon. After the 1 week holiday, its gonna start.

Hope i can get better marks this time :D gotta really study hard,
& my basketball. I will nvr give up =)

No comments: